Friday 3 February 2017

Street Art within Birmingham

Throughout Digbeth there is a range of different Street Art, which each differ from one another.
I like this photo on the left due to the way the different colours have been blended and how they stand out to help exaggerate tones.

The second picture is simple, yet I like how the while background has been used to add tone and shape. This is known as pop art, however it different from what you would usually see, due to the artist adding in colours throughout the hair. Although I think that this makes it appear more realistic, as you are able to identify the face more clearly.

Finally the last image I have included appears to be more structured, due to the definition and structure of lines within the work. This portrays the emotion of: anger, as it works alongside the bright red eyes, which helps convey this message.



No comments:

Post a Comment

MORE MARKETING

I have once again used Graphic Burger, in order to create a way for the magazine to promote their brand. I have used a sim...