Thursday 23 March 2017

MORE MARKETING















I have once again used Graphic Burger, in order to create a way for the magazine to promote their brand. I have used a similar house style in order for the audience to acknowledge the brand and help create a strong reputation.

I think the billboard image is bold, as the title anchors the image. Also the audience will be able to understand the genre of the magazine due to the stereotypical colour 'pink' being repetitively used, alongside the strong stance of the model showing off her outfit. The way the title covers up her body, allows the audience to understand that this brand is edgy and new, whilst appealing to any young female.

The bag has a similar, almost identical style to the billboard. I think this is important because it allows members of the public who are unfamiliar with the brand to begin to notice it. This mock - up also conveys the ideology of the magazine being a posh, yet fun making the target audience want to know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MORE MARKETING

I have once again used Graphic Burger, in order to create a way for the magazine to promote their brand. I have used a sim...