Wednesday 1 March 2017

The Grid

Here is my attempt of designing a magazine layout using In Design. I have kept to the same house style and font as others in my group to ensure that they all link. The image is centred at the top to attract the audience and make them interested in reading the following information on how to enter. 

Although I like this design and think it looks professional, I would like to add to it in the future in order to attract a broader audience. By doing this I would arrange the font around the image and create boxes of font to frame it. This would gain the audiences attention by highlighting key bits, making it easier for them to follow the competition. I think colour is important and as a group we could have worked out a theme to make our house style more appealing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

MORE MARKETING

I have once again used Graphic Burger, in order to create a way for the magazine to promote their brand. I have used a sim...