Thursday 23 March 2017

MULTIMEDIA



















Through the use of graphic burger I have been able to create a variety of different mock up's of what different multi - media platforms would look like, for the magazine Trashion.

To begin with, I started creating a mock - up page and article, for the magazines website. I ensured that I used repetitive styles and fonts through out to create a house theme. The website pages show also include similar articles, to ensure that they flow. On the homepage for the magazine I included a comments section which I thought was a successful marketing tool to use, in order to engage the targeted audience. Alongside this I also ensured to reference other social media platforms, to appeal to a broader audience and therefore become more successful.

I found it difficult when creating the mock up templates for both the iPhone and iPad due to having to ensure that they link, yet differ to fit the product. Both of them are the same, yet differ in order to appeal to the size of the screen shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MORE MARKETING

I have once again used Graphic Burger, in order to create a way for the magazine to promote their brand. I have used a sim...