Wednesday 15 February 2017

Bright Ideas Deisgn - Business Card


My business cards for 'Bright Ideas Design' is bright and has a reoccurring theme in colours. I have repetitively used the colour orange and white, to allow the name to contrast the background and stand out. This is to help represent the brand itself, as it is showing that it is unique and bold whilst forming creative ideas. I designed the striped background with both the pen and bucket tool. The lines aren't even and differ in how they've been filled. In a way I like how this background because, it shows the artsy and creative side to the company, where each and every product is original from one another. This is to also show how this company is 'edgy' and 'cool,' which therefore conforms to the brief.

Even though both of my designs are quite simple, I think that they are able to sell the company. For the first business card, I have included the logo which I edited on Illustrator, through downloading the image of the paintbrush from the internet. I kept it simple, alongside a tilted 'B,' due to the strong background. However I believe that the iconography associated with the symbol I have chosen to use will be a successful marketing tool, informing the audience once again of what this company is.

The font I have used is 'Arial.' I decided to use this and change the sizes of each word to conform to the rule of thirds and directly engage the audience. This is it to help allow people to grow interested in the company and remember it's name. As if you compare both the logo and title, you are able to receive more information about the company and therefore gain an insight of what they do.

However, even though I like the simple designs I could have added more information about the company to fill up empty space. For future reference I would also attempt to use the pen tool to add more detail and therefore allow my work to appear as being more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MORE MARKETING

I have once again used Graphic Burger, in order to create a way for the magazine to promote their brand. I have used a sim...