Friday 3 February 2017

Personal Business Card

For my business card, I decided to personalise it by adding my surname. I kept the font black to allow it to appear as professional. However the M has been titled slightly to allow it to appear as original. Both letters M and P are the largest, as this would enable my company to stand out, due to being the boldest font.

I have also included a tag line above the company name, to allow the audience to be aware of what 'McCormack Productions' entails. I have ensured that all font is the same to show that the company links. However the tag line is in italic to appear as a tag, or sideline which is just necessary for extra information.

However in order to improve this business card and want to include it within my portfolio, I would fill in the empty space by adding in colour or a unique pattern to add originality to my card. This would therefore make people become interested and want to look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MORE MARKETING

I have once again used Graphic Burger, in order to create a way for the magazine to promote their brand. I have used a sim...