Wednesday 15 February 2017

Comparison of Logos

 I think each of these logos are successful due to the simple use of imagery, but the hidden iconography aspects throughout. This is a successful technique to use because although they look simple from a distance, you can notice unique aspects in each one. This will then allow their brand to be different from others and cause the audience to remember them.

 By looking at these logos it also allowed me to realise that you don't need a lot of colour, or bold writing to still portray certain messages to the audience. As simple things in the second logo such as the colour green and brown, allow you to associate the image with nature.
However the only thing that I don't like about the last image is the typography used to write 'barber shop.' I think this because it is small and hidden, even though it doesn't need to be large due to the image informing the audience of what the company is. I think it would sell a stronger message if it was in bold, or a larger font. As from a distance it is difficult to read, and makes it harder for the audience to confirm what their shop is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MORE MARKETING

I have once again used Graphic Burger, in order to create a way for the magazine to promote their brand. I have used a sim...